Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I thought you were different.






... on a less depressing note, I bumped into this guy at church tonight. I wouldn't say I've been eyeing on him, but really, he was a regular church-goer so I couldn't help but notice, and like seriously who wouldn't notice a potential hottie attending the Novenas every week, alone? So anyway we were sitting on our usual spots and by that I mean us being on completely opposite sides of the church. Surprisingly, tonight he came out on "my side" and I wasn't looking while heading out so we "nearly" bumped against each other. WTF.

.. then, he said sorry and smiled.

and then when I had passed him I made the mistake of looking back just as he had turned to look back at me - shit shit shit. Hella embarrassing.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a movie moment to me! Nothing to be embarrassed about! =)

    ReplyDelete