Saturday, May 22, 2010

on gym and working out

I've been thinking about it lately and I feel that my doing daily crunches alone isn't helping even while using the stationary bike as a cardio workout. I want FIRM! I need bodacious bod STAT! And I really need to work on my abs =(



Hell i miss this too..! When can I do this again?? Work out, then swim, and jacuzzi afterwards. Ahh...



So after sinfully drinking "til-my-head-hurts" last night (w-ell, not really! I had three cans of BEER, and beer is bad I really prefer hard liquor) I was drinking faster than I should, and that got me a little hammered. lol. So rejuvenating now and starting out early on my morning routine since the brother woke me up unexpectedly to drive him! What the fudge. Getting awakened with a pretty bad headache is so not cool.

striking a pose with sweat running down my back lol


Yeah. I should really get back to my schedule and to stick to that routine. Hopefully I could post a before-after pic in a few months. Now starting with a "before" pic ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment