Monday, September 6, 2010



Teary-eyed a few times after watching today's Army Wives episode. Pretty harsh for a 40 minute watch O_o sometimes you'll never know when you'll lose someone. Life doesn't play fair. Neither does fate. Sometimes we should put aside our pride and instead make those people we love happy. I'm glad I'm no longer the person I was before... or at least I'm getting there. I used to not care, I didn't care if they were down on their knees begging for mercy. I didn't care if I rejected a hundred calls, or not answer fifty text messages in a day. But that person I was? It's just not the right thing to be. Why let those we love be in pain? Personally I think couples should always work together hand in hand. It can't always be about giving, but also being loved equally in return.

Ugh my emotions are on a high again. I'm being melodramatic for the past few hours now (72 and counting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment