Saturday, July 10, 2010

D-R-A-M-A








Just the other night, I spoke with three people over facebook chat whom I haven't seen for ages. Let's face it, my status was online and it also means luring others to converse with me. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the "chinwags" every now and then, but not when they ask me questions after questions, some of which are mindless. [Awful] And for some weird reason, all three of them asked if I was getting married or if I had any kids. [The worst]

I know I turn 25 in less than a month, but does it look like I have kids?? Anyway. I put the idea down the loo because I know they weren't trying to be pricks. I think it's a regular occurence that when you see people, they ask how you are, your career, and your "love life." Epic bitch slap in the face. At this point, I remember the cousin pestering me about becoming an old maid, just to add to the agony.

You know, I have good friends. I am surrounded by all the love I need. My family, my cousins (hell yeah even if they're opinionated 99% of the time), and my other informal family slash friends. Why hurry when the right time shall come to you? I don't need to get married yet, I just need that someone. Let's face it, everybody needs a wonder wall :)




.. but maybe, they're right. The waiting game is not-always-fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment