Monday, July 5, 2010

crapcrap



After days of contemplating and debating whether or not I was ready to make this entry public, I've decided to go ahead and do so regardless-- everyone needs an outlet of some sort, and I can't bring myself to talk about this with any one person directly so again, I'll resort to my blog, my silent listener.

Someone once told me, that we should let ourselves be our own wonderwall. And just recently, I read about this blog post regarding Trust. So much has happened. What I'm trying to say I guess, is that maybe this whole thing is exhausting me. Bah it's really difficult to put into words what I'm thinking. I'm referring to a certain "something" that came up fairly recently. I'm still debating on whether I regret it or not. It's kinda funny how it still continues to preoccupy my thoughts though. I'm currently in the stage of wondering what God's purpose was for everything that has happened. There has to be a reason...I just don't know what that reason is. Dammit. I sure hate not knowing. Hmm or maybe, I've just been on the social front so much, maybe, I should stick to staying home. But on second thoughts, I only have a month before I probably would have a constant state of restlessness with a whole bunch of workload. Hmm really, I feel fine but why is there a lot going on inside my head? Maybe, it's not love. It's just... dopamine rushing in his primitive brain =]

Flight of ideas. This is how my paragraphs are turning out to be [haha] So if you're wondering what the point of this entry is, there really is no point. I've just decided to write an entry in an attempt to salvage part of my sanity. May I just end this entry by saying, I love my dog. She can really be dumb sometimes and hella annoying, but swear to God, she is a little bit of my everything. She's probably the only one who's seen me at my best and worst state. I should marry her.

Ok now I'm gay.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your pic in this post. I believe that everything happens for a reason and there's a time for everything. That means, if it's not time for the reason to become apparent now, there will be a time for it later. Don't blame yourself for keep thinking about the situation. An event will occupy our mind for a while until another event replaces it. Winston Churchill once said "if you're going through hell, keep going." =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. I'll keep those in mind =)

    ReplyDelete