Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friends vs. Love

3am. O-em-gee. This is why I hate sleeping early.. I end up waking a few hours after! And I've an appointment at 7:30AM. FML.

Side story. I get along better with guys; they are so much more low-maintenance than women. Okay so I'm a girl and of course I don't have problems with other girls. Women are the most amazing beings but sometimes I find it hard to get along with them because, well like we all know, girls have attitude - bitchyness, the whole works (well some of them, not all). I'm just a laid-back kind of person even if I have this super girly-girl persona... but I get easily bored of talking about makeup and clothes which is probably numero uno on my girlfriends list, although I've almost always been labeled as the "Mean Girl" kind of type.

Given this case, I enjoy hanging with the lads as I love challenging and insigtful debates. So I'm curious. Does platonic love exist? Or are we all just being naive at some point and just like to ignore the obvious? Meh whatever the case, men are baffling when it comes to that L word (but then again I do not speak in general). It's just hard to tell what they really want.
jump in front and make it look like a parade. Pictures, Images and Photos
love Pictures, Images and Photos





"Life decisions, and smaller ones, too, involve risk, and it's up to you to choose how much risk is worth taking. There are a myriad of possibilities, but you need to make your own decision based on your priorities. It doesn't matter what decision you make, as long as you feel confident that you've thought it out and made one that feels right to you. Sometimes the outcome won't be what you planned, but that's the risk that forms an exciting, and sometimes challenging, aspect to our lives."

2 comments:

  1. Finally - confirmation that there are other females in the world like me! I get along better with guys too, I don't know why. Low maintenence friendships perhaps? I may be a commitment phobic, only one with a slight twist in that its my galpals I don't wanna commit to lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Zara :) thanks for visiting! ^^

    ReplyDelete