Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Best kind of LOVE


This past weekend was bitter sweet. It was the first time in 15 years that I saw people I know from high school. Time had changed us and we weren't those same kids anymore. We are now responsible, working adults and that realization sucked. But as it went on, I was just happy to see everyone with stories after stories of grade school to high school lunacy. My only regret was that I hoped the bulk of the reunion was "my batchmates" too. LOL.

A pic of our mini reunion back in Twenty-0 something ^-^


.. on a more happier note,

I love my friends. They have hearts of gold=) Oh and Dan, he is just awesome. I am completely blown away by the amount of love pouring out of me, and to be on the receiving end of such love? No words. Truth be told, it may be a rough road but I'm leaning towards the "I'm glad this is happening" side because I know that I'm genuinely happy for the time-being.
Life is too short for stupid drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment