Monday, May 10, 2010



You know what sucks? Being THE family driver. Family nanny AND driver. I can't believe mom used to do this all the time! Waking up at 530 in the morning is not fun at all. To start off, dropped my dad off at the base at friggen 530am, then comes 7am I drop my two brothers off to school. When I got back I couldn't sleep any longer so I decided to fold the clothes from the dryer. I never realized being home alone wasn't so easy. Then at twelve noon, I had to cook lunch. Dad usually does it in the evening but we were busy over the weekend =( At 2pm, I start picking everyone up. This isn't a usual routine but I was the one home today therefore I am left with the "privilege." Darn it. lol. I never knew staying home could be soo exhausting!! I seriously ended up sleeping from 4pm-6pm O_o and now I can't sleep. Double darn.

Anyway. Babe made me this letter two days ago and I honestly couldn't stop reading it. He's just too sweet.


to the gem that sparkles in my thoughts,
you have persuaded me to understand what a soulmate truly is, i sympatize about you every second of my time. i admire every female envying quality and capabilities you have. i love everything about you from your sensitive touches all the way to your smile, you fill my heart with the essence of passion, like the feelling of being struck by cupid's arrow. you radiate like the flames of the sun itself. ive traversed the world and found nothing until i met you. you are my empathy, my symbol, a puzzle that completes and fortifies my heart. you have filled the gap that used to be a lonesome one in the past, but you have relinquished that feeling because i have you. time seems too slow when we're apart, and too agile when i'm with you, i wish it never ended, but i will be waiting for that day when im with you again my love, my bride, my future wife..♥ . regardless of these ridiculed long days im not with you i'll be with you eventually because everyday is one step closer to you. JERN you will be and only will be the only one that suffices my heart....APR 2012 is what i'll be longing for. I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY AND KNOW THAT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment