Sunday, May 9, 2010

I wouldn't usually blog how my days had been. But I thought I'd make this a little like my old one where I put just about everything in and when I get bored, I look back and laugh at all the memories :)

To start off, Bens grill and resto. This was unplanned but I went anyway even if it was last minute. It's my first time alone with cousin Ellaine too ever since I arrived.
Photobucket
Ellaine, Me and the "bestfriend," Dan (hehe).

Photobucket
With Aira,(guest singer and friend of Ellaine) Ken and Ron

Photobucket
Me and Dan again lol

Got home around three am, a little tipsy with three bottles of beer >,<

May 08
Dan being the really good friend he is, took us to his ship and showed us around. I seriously got dizzy lol but I guess it didn't bother me so much because I was having a blast looking around. Since the inside of these ships are all alike, it undeniably made me feel more closer than ever to my Arvin. It was just, breathtaking. It felt like we were together inside that ship.

Photobucket

k, enuff drama. picture overload with Daniel.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So these are their "racks" huh. omg, i could hardly fit in that thing =(

Photobucket

Thank you Dan, for the tour! ^^
.. then we headed to Chula Vista to pick-up Geeno, ate at this resto somewhere there, then to AMC to watch Iron Man 2. The day was crazy but all in all I had a real good time. I wish he was here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment