Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time goes by, it's been 38 days and it never went away. He's still all I could ever think about. My conversations with friends contained of his name. When I go to places I would always contemplate what it'd be like if he were there with me. I haven't gotten any email from him in four days and I don't want to be self-centered, I know he's insanely busy with work. I don't want to distrust him either, it doesn't have to go there. But it was hard enough to let go of someone in the past because of the LDR. But I made it through and here I am, with a new found long distance love.

Should I stop feeling? Because I love him so much it hurts. Should I move on, walk away and just remember him every now and then as someone I had once loved so much?

But he's too good to be true. Too good to let go.

I blame him. Those three months we were together had been the happiest I was in my life. If he left without making me so happy, then it wouldn't be this painful.

Did he have to be heaven sent?

No comments:

Post a Comment